Cyril Gaillard (FR)
Dr. Cyril Gaillard, graduated from the University of Bordeaux II in 1998, followed by numerous post-graduate training in cosmetic, implant and prosthetic rehabilitation complex both in France and in Europe, Canada and the USA.
He is also the Founder and President of Global Advanced Dentistry (www.gad-center.com). He is a diplomat of maxillo facial surgery (Paris 7) and graduate from LVI in esthetic and full mouth rehabilitation. He has authored numerous articles about esthetics, full mouth rehabilitation and implants. He has a private practice at Bordeaux in implantology and esthetic dentistry.
- 1998 Diplomate from Bordeaux University
- 1998 – 2000 Certificate Fixed Prosthodontics
- 2000 – 2002 D.U Implantology (Bordeaux)
- 2002. SAPO Implant
- 2003. Certificate Bone grafting ( Yvan Poitras)
- 2005 – 2006 D.U Maxillo facial surgery (Paris 7)
- 2005 – 2008 Graduate from Las Vegas Institute in aesthetic, neuro muscular dentistry and full mouth
- 2010 - 2015 Courses with Pascal and Michel Magne, Mauro Fradeani, Eric Van Dooren, Inaki Gamborrena
- President of Global Advanced Dentistry -www.gad-center.com
- Lecturer on function, esthetic, implants
- Private practice, Bordeaux, France - www.cyrilgaillard.com